Are you a mission-driven professional, daring to be a change maker in your community and in the nonprofit community? Then join a group of like-minded young professionals with Young Nonprofit Professionals Network (YNPN) of Greater Bflo! Becoming a member of YNPN Greater Bflo will afford you professional development and networking opportunities to strengthen yourself and the nonprofit sector in Western New York.
Membership with YNPN Greater Bflo is just $25 for the year (July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020) and connects you with resources, opportunities, and thousands of young nonprofit professionals across the region!
Enjoy these exclusive members-only benefits:
- free or discounted access to monthly YNPN Greater Bflo networking and professional development workshops
- members-only newsletter sharing events, current nonprofit news, and opportunities for skill-building
- members-only Facebook group for event updates, first access to announcements, and other networking opportunities
- access to members-only networking events and workshops
- discounts from YNPN Greater Bflo partners
- discount on our annual one-day Summit professional development conference ticket
- eligibility for board and ambassador positions
- connection to nonprofit professionals throughout the country through YNPN’s National network
But wait! There’s more! Additional benefits for 2019-2020 include:
- access to a member directory
- YNPN Greater Bflo event invites sent straight to your calendar for first access to register
- YNPN Greater Bflo Member Card for discounts at partner organizations throughout Buffalo
- opportunities to post job, volunteer opportunities, and community events with membership
In 2018-2019 YNPN Greater Bflo members saved more than $35 on professional development and networking with their $25 membership.