What does paid membership for YNPN Greater Bflo include?
Please refer to our Become A Member page for our membership benefits.
What does membership to YNPN Greater Bflo cost?
- With the uncertainty of the world in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, and a renewed commitment to our policy of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, YNPN Greater Bflo has created a modified paid membership model that will continue for the 2021-2022 membership year. We understand that many of our members may have been impacted severely during this time and we would like to remove as many barriers as possible for our members to feel included in the great programming we offer young professionals.
- For the 2021-2022 programming year, paid memberships will cost $10 ($15 savings). Organizational memberships will be $40 for 5 members. For organizational memberships of more than 5 people, please email us for a custom package at email@example.com.
How do people become a member of YNPN Greater Bflo?
- You can register to become a paid member of YNPN Greater Bflo by completing our registration via Eventbrite here. Please note, there is a fee for Eventbrite registration. If your organization would like to pay for your membership via check, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have organizational or company pricing?
- Information on our organizational memberships can be found here.
What’s required to be a member of your chapter?
- We ask our members to aid in the mission of YNPN Greater Bflo. The mission of YNPN Greater Buffalo is to strengthen the nonprofit community by serving as an inclusive and innovative resource for networking and growth to empower young professionals. You must also pay dues.
Do I have to work for a nonprofit or be under a certain age to become a member of YNPN Greater Bflo?
- You do not need to be under a certain age or work in the nonprofit sector. YNPN is inclusive of all backgrounds as we feel it diversifies our ability to serve our community and learn from others
When does membership start and end?
- Our membership and programming year runs July 1-June 30. We accept memberships on a continual basis. Your membership will be active from the day you join until the end of the current membership / programming year (June 30). The sooner you sign up, the more advantages you get access to!
What if I don’t want to purchase a membership?
- No problem! You can still attend our events and network within our organization. There will be fees for non-members to attend most of our events, and will be dependent on each specific event. Please note you will not have access to members-only programming, newsletter, or Facebook group. To keep up-to-date on our programming without being a member, please visit our Events page and social media platforms.
I no longer wish to be a member. Now what?
- We cannot provide refunds for membership. Your member benefits will continue through the rest of that membership year. If you no longer to wish to be a member, please inform YNPN Greater Bflo and we can remove you from our member information.
Can my membership be transferred to someone else if I no longer wish to be a member?
- At this time, no.
I am moving out of WNY. What happens with my membership?
- If you are moving to a city that has another YNPN chapter, we would be happy to assist in that transition. When you purchase a membership to YNPN Greater Bflo, it is specific to our chapter. We cannot guarantee that other cities will honor your membership payment, but will work with the specific chapters in the area you may be moving to assess.
- If you are moving to a city that does not have another YNPN chapter, your membership will expire with YNPN Greater Bflo. We cannot provide refunds for your membership.
I am changing employers/ sectors. Can I still be a member?
- YNPN is inclusive of all sectors and employers. If you purchase your own membership, there will be no effect. Just make sure to update your information with YNPN Greater Bflo. If your membership was paid for by your employer, they will not be able to transfer your membership to another employee.