YNPN Greater Buffalo coordinates events and programming to empower and connect young nonprofit professionals. This includes networking events, professional development workshops, and bringing in guest speakers to share their experiences, insights, and professional perspectives to inform your own nonprofit career journey.
Social & Service Networking – opportunities to serve the community and/or network with other nonprofit professionals.
- Connect the Dots – Networking Night
- September 19 5:30-7:30pm Lafayette Brewing Co.
Professional & Leadership Development – workshops, presentations, or conversations centered around skill development and competencies for emerging nonprofit leaders.
- Maximizing Your Social Media Presence: Best Practices for Nonprofits
- October 19, 5:30-7:30pm, Unyts, 110 Broadway
- Next Gen Donors: Tools for Engaging the Next Generation of Philanthropists
- Thursday, November 2, 8:00-9:30AM, Community Academic Center, 214 Grant Street
Self Care Series – providing ways for nonprofit professionals to find balance between work and life and recharge so that they can best serve the community.
- Yoga with YNPN
- Wednesday December 6, 4:45pm-5:45pm Love in Motion Yoga
Coffee Power Hours – small group networking opportunities centered around a topic at a local coffee shop, every 2nd Wednesday of the month.
- September 13, Avoiding Burnout
- October 11, Leveraging Your Youth
- November 8, Supervising Students/Interns/Service Learners
- December 13, Greatest Accomplishments of 2017
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE REST OF OUR 2017-2018 EVENTS
Download our 2017 – 2018 Programming Flyer Here
UPCOMING COMMUNITY EVENTS
If you have an event that you’d like us to add to our community calendar, or if you know of a professional development opportuity for young professionals in WNY email us and let us know!